Our dry silo mortars are the ideal solution for your on site mortar requirements.
Quality, consistency and convenience
Our dry silo mortars are the ideal solution for your on site mortar requirements. Ensuring quality, consistency and convenience at the touch of a button. The pre blended dry mortar is mixed on demand with added water to provide instant and perfect mortar every time.
Eco-Readymix use precisely controlled computer and batching systems to combine together dry sand, cement and admixtures. Once a silo is placed on site our rigid and articulated tankers deliver the dry product on to site directly into the silo in batches up to 28 tonne.
Watch our step by step user guides
Watch more videos on our YouTube channel
- Our Silo monitoring system provides accurate silo volumes via sonar sensor located on the top of the silo, this can be accessed via our phone.
- The app allows full control over orders, volumes in current silos and usage.
- Various sites silos can be viewed via a master user, providing in depth information into usage, spend and volumes.
- Bespoke horizontal mixers make for easier cleaning, less chance of blockage and reduced maintenance.
- Top up runs on our 8 wheeler tanker mean you don’t have to order in bulk loads and smaller top ups can be made.
- Single phase electricity required to power or a minimum 25 KVA Generator.
- Our dry silo and ready to use mortars match in colour so site scan be switched to either at any point with no colour variation.
- Added air entrainer and retarder helping increase workability and reduce wastage.
- We will add your company logo to the silo at no extra cost (If this is required, please email us a PDF of your logo).
Eco-Readymix are leading the way across the industry with our revolutionary dry mortar smart silos. The industries first mortar silos with built in sonar technology sending accurate volumes to the users phone app. The app provides full visibility of the silos contents making ordering refills or monitoring usage just a touch of a button.
Low Level warnings alert you when it’s ready for a refill ensuring you never run out of mortar and daily readings prevent you from having to over order and risk sending mortar back.
Our silo and ready to use mortars are a close match in colour so the colour variance when switching products on site is minimised. We run a fleet of 20 tonne 8 wheeler tankers plus 30 tonne articulated tankers.
Our experienced site teams are on hand every step of the way, from pre start site meetings to in depth silo user training.